Best iPhone 5 repair service in NYC for color swaps and repairs, www.newyorkcomputerhelp.com
Looking to jazz up your iPhone 5? How about replacing it with a red screen? That’s right, go red with our iPhone 5 red screen conversion service.
Want to hear more info about our exclusive iPhone 5 red screen service? Here you go:
- Replace your black or white iPhone 5 screen with a brand new red one!
- Red screen is from the same original Apple support factories. It works just like yours does.
- By mentioned BLOGRED5, you’ll get your iPhone 5 red screen service done for only $225!
- If you have a cracked iPhone 5 screen, it’s the perfect time to do it. Same cost, same iPhone service.
- Lifetime warranty for any defects.
- Takes only 20-30 minutes and performed on the spot 7 days a week.
Keep in mind this service only replaces the front screen to red. All the rest of the parts remain the color they currently are. Also keep in mind that this service is limited so contact New York Computer Help fast to reserve yours!
New York Computer Help, 212-599-0339, 53 E 34th St, will fix your mac clicking hard drive.
If you’re getting the click, click sound on your Mac, or possibly the dethunk, dethunk, dethunk or beeping sounds, chances are your hard drive is failing. Here’s what you should do if your Mac is making the awful clicking sound:
- Save everything that’s important to you.
- If you cannot save anything, stop, drop and roll. Or at least just stop and shut down your Mac.
- Go to a local NYC data recovery shop for Macs.
- Hope and pray you can get the files recovered.
The most critical thing to do, or not to do, is to tread lightly with your Mac. If it doesn’t start up, shut it down. If it is as slow as molasses, shut it down. The point here is you don’t want to cause more damage that will render your Mac data recovery fruitless.
Okay, so Windows 8 does not look like Windows 7 at all. Not even close. Worse of all, there’s no easy-to-find start button. You have to get a few steps to shut down your computer. Not fun or easy to use at all.
Why suffer? You can change your Windows 8 computer to look like your beloved Windows 7 computer. Here’s how to make it happen:
- Bring your computer to New York Computer Help.
- Pay $25
- Wait 5-10 minutes
- Get your computer back looking just like Windows 7!
How do we do it? Well, we can’t share all of our IT service secrets. Don’t complain any longer and come get your Windows 8 working the way you want it to. All your files and programs will be there as they were before. No IT issues and you’ll be 100% satisfied.
If I win the lottery, I’d want these tech gadgets…
If you were to win the lottery, it is normal to want a bigger house, the dream sports car, a luxury non-stop vacation, diamonds, and clothes. But, what about tech support stuff? Tech service gadgets kind of get snubbed when it comes to the finer things desired in life. But, not me! Being a tech geek, that’s probably one of the first things I’d go for if the winning lottery ticket just so happened to fall in my hands.
Here’s the lottery tech dream:
- Wall-mount multiple iPads in every room, connect them together to make one big screen, and have them synchronized so that your show or email will be still be at the same point it was from the previous room.
- Hire a DJ full-time to download all iTunes songs so you can decide from your iPad console or TV which genre to play, and then have them play all throughout your place. Better yet, set up a Sonos-like system so that each room will play its own genre. Yes, that can easily be done now, but winning the lottery will afford you the time to actually do it!
- Have our Apple techs refocus their energies into actually creating better Apple products. We’d actually introduce what we’ve been waiting forever for: a whopping 55″ Apple TV and bigger 70″ model. No time to wait for Apple on this. Let’s get it done now! And we’d produce an iPhone that will blow the Galaxy out of the water!
- As a humanitarian effort, I’d truly like to replace a lot of the older computers and networks in schools with new ones. Not just on a small scale, but really enough to make the public school system feel the tech upgrade. Then, I’d like to upgrade the whole public school network so everything is collaborative and fosters growth by friendly competitive events. Along with that, I’d like to integrate more technology classes into the school system since this is a big part of our everyday lives.
I don’t really have many other lottery tech demands. I feel like I’m living the dream now with the best tech company, New York Computer Help. I truly feel we have the most capable computer technicians who have the pure desire and motivation to better themselves and customers within our tech world. Best of all, my team and I love what we do each and every day so it feels like we have already won the lottery.
New York Computer Help, www.newyorkcomputerhelp.com, is your go-to Microsoft Office expert team.
If you’re writing an essay, book, memo, or something else that may be time consuming, it’s great to add a comment to relay internal or collaborative thoughts. What if you’re thinking, “You know what, on the next few pages tomorrow, I should focus on this certain topic,” or similar. You don’t want to forget about it so adding a comment is a great reminder to yourself, and you can add it on the specific page you want to carry through that comment on. Similarly, a comment will help others you’re sharing the document with to see what you’re thinking about on certain paragraphs and pages.
Here’s the easiest way to add a comment to your Word document:
- Open your Word document.
- Make sure that the Reviewing Pane is visible at the bottom of Word or that the Comment balloons are visible at the right-hand side of your doc.
- Highlight the text of the comment you’d like to paste into your doc.
- Place cursor where you want the comment to be inserted.
This applies to Microsoft Office 2007 support, Microsoft Office 2010 support, Microsoft Office 2013 and beyond.
New York Computer Help – 212-599-0339 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to install network cables for your company? Or re-run bad ones? Or are you moving to a new office and want to make sure all the computers are able to have network cables run to them?
Whatever the network cabling need, New York Computer Help is the best solution for you. Why you ask?
- Certified network cable company.
- 20+ years experience with NYC office new and upgraded cable installations.
- Get a free site assessment.
- Get a flat fee cost for your entire project.
- We’re not just cabling experts, we’re network strategists too. Get the best IT network solution.
- Affordable and trustworthy.
- A job that will be done right the first time around.
The added value with New York Computer Help is the company has a full-blown IT department with network administrators. In effect, you’ll get the best network cabling strategy and setup for your IT network. You’ll be fully covered.
New York Computer Help has performed countless successful network cabling jobs in NYC. Feel free to call them at 212-599-0339 or submit your job request and get a free quote and site assessment.
New York Computer Help – PC cleaning apps review
PC cleaning apps are more programs you don’t need. If you have a solid antivirus software application, that’s all you need. You may see Clean My PC, Clean PC, or similar programs. Don’t install them. You’ll just gum up your computer and may even infect your PC with spyware or computer viruses.
Many of these PC cleaning apps actually disguise themselves as such, cleaning up your registry, removing spyware, and other good stuff. However, in the end, they are typically spyware themselves, monitoring your activity in order to advertise to you.
Of course, there may be legit PC cleaning apps, but they really perform the same tasks as your security software. So, there’s no need to double up here.
Instead of PC cleaning apps, you should just have a good antivirus software, such as Norton Internet Security. Another IT task you can perform is to run the task scheduler. It’s the lazy man’s way to clean up your PC. Just click on Start->in the search field type in: task scheduler->and delete cookies and temp files. Lots of spyware and viruses may live in these files so it’s good to clear them periodically.
Is it true you can’t use iTunes on Windows 8? Apple has decided to not make a new iTunes version for Windows 8? What does that mean? It means that iTunes version 11 and above won’t work with Windows 8. But, of course, as your in-house tech guru, and quasi hacker, I’m here to help.
New York Computer Help will help you install iTunes on Windows 8
Here’s how to install iTunes on Windows 8:
- Install Mozilla Firefox if you don’t already have it.
- Go to iTunes.
- Save new iTunes download to your computer anywhere.
- Right-click the iTunes file and Run as Administrator.
- Finish the setup and you’ll be able to use iTunes on your Windows 8 computer.
If you have Windows RT as an operating system, which is mostly found on Windows tablets, you won’t be able to run iTunes. Why Apple has decided to freeze out Windows is not a new story. When iTunes originally was released, it was not Windows supported. In fact, it was only made for Apple support computers. Only when Windows 2000 and XP came out was iTunes a possibility for PC service users.
I think it’s a bold move, but smart strategic one, by Apple. It’s picking up steam with the overall PC and technology support market. Why not go for the jugular and turn out the lights on the PC world. It feels that iTunes is so well-followed that PC users are willing to change platforms to still use it. I, on the other hand. and happy with Spotify, Pandora, and other free music streaming services. After all, there comes a point in your life where keeping up with the latest music gets expensive.