NY IT Recruiters- Top technical talent
IT Recuiters and Employers
The added value in using our IT staff for your placements is that all of the technicians are thoroughly screened – not just through interviews and tests, but also through real-world customer support. Each technician provides support to New York Computer Help's customers on a daily basis and must receive positive feedback before being eligible for short-term and long-term roles.
In effect, we continue to sharpen their skills and will match them up perfectly with your open jobs based on experience, customer feedback and performance.
Our technical candidates are qualified for the following positions:
- entry level, mid-level, lead, executive, supervisor, manager
- helpdesk, desktop support, network administrator
- engineer, technician, support rep, analyst, specialist
- database, application, security, back-up, trainer
- programmer, designer, developer, technical writer
What are the benefits of using New York Computer Help's technicians to fill your job openings:
- Thorough screening process - via interview, test, customer support, and feedback
- Qualified candidates – a constantly updated & extensive database of technical candidates
- Well-matched placements – Our recruiters have all worked in the IT industry so we really know what your client is looking for.
- Cost-effective – Our job placement strategy fills roles efficiently and at industry-low costs.
Our staff has the qualifications necessary to fill your current and future roles successfully, and hope you feel this genuine opportunity is as engaging as we do.
More consultant IT outsourcing information.
Qualified technical support
Only the best trained, experienced, and personable technical support is offered by the NY IT Recuiters at New York Computer Help.