New York Computer Upgrades - Windows- Maximizing your computer's life
Instead of replacing your computer every year when it becomes obsolete we can upgrade and optimize your existing computers to today's demanding standards, thus keeping your systems at the cutting edge of technology. Prior to implementation, we will consult with you first to ensure our cost-effective solutions mesh with your short & long-term objectives. Then, we will suggest an optimal solution that will provide maximum performance for your computing needs.
Our upgrades include optimizing the following:
- Operating System Upgrade – Upgrade your computer's operating system while seamlessly transferring your data. The result is a faster, more stable system that is compatible with new software, printers, scanners, digital cameras, and more.
- Memory (RAM) Upgrade – Increase your computer speed and overall performance by installing more RAM.
- Hard Drive / Storage Upgrade – Upgrade your storage space to hold more data and music files. This includes: internal or external hard drive, CD or DVD burner, ZIP, JAZ, and tape drive.
- Software Installation / Upgrade – Install updated software, including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, FrontPage), WordPerfect, Works, Project, Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Norton Antivirus, Quickbooks, and Quicken.
- Peripheral Device Installation – Add a new device: Blackberry, Palm Pilot (Treo, Zire), other handheld devices, mouse, keyboard, monitor (flat panel), printer, scanner, fax machine, MP3 player, digital camera, speakers, and microphone.
- Faster Internet Connection – Add or increase your Internet connection speed by upgrading from dial-up, Cable, DSL, or T1 access
Our technicians will inform you if it makes economical sense to upgrade your current computer or simply buy a new one.