Making the Switch is easy nowadays. But, is it for you?
Here are the top 3 pros and cons for making the switch.
1. Word & Excel will work fine with AppleWorks or by installing Microsoft Office for Mac
2. Digital cameras may use iPhoto software
3. Pictures will be recognized flawlessly
1. Getting used to the single-button mouse. That means no left or right-click button. Solution: Buy a third-party two-button mouse.
2. Outlook & Outlook Express are tricky to transfer over without utilities.
Solution: Use a $10 software utility from Little Machines to move your e-mail over.
3. Built-in firewall is not activated by default like Windows.
Solution: Use Mac Help in the finder for instructions on how to activate the firewall.