What do you do when your PC is misbehaving?
Below are some tips to help stop your PC from freezing:
- Ctrl – Alt – Delete – pressing these buttons will help you end task on a freezing application.
- Restart – when in doubt, restart your computer to refresh the system.
- Install Windows updates by going to Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Windows Update. This will update faulty drivers and slow Office applications
- Remove dormant software by going to Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs. This will quicken your computer’s overall performance and make space.
- Remove all peripherals (i.e. mouse, keyboard, handheld, printer) and attach them one by one to see if one is failing.