When getting your computer serviced, it is important to provide 5 specific things to the technology shop. You might say, “Who cares. I’ll let them figure it out.” You can do that. However, if you can provide the below 5 details about your computer, you will wind up saving time, money, and your computer overall will benefit.
Here’s the info you need to provide to the computer repair company:
- What is the current issue? (i.e. virus or start-up issue)
- Have there been any past, similar issues? (i.e. computer has been slowing down the past 3 months)
- When did you first notice the current issue? (i.e. After installing a Windows update)
- Have you attempted any troubleshooting? (i.e. updated wireless driver)
- Provide any hardware or software repairs performed on your computer in the past year.