The x300 is the newest Lenovo, formerly IBM, laptop model. It is dazzling consumers and achieving well in performance tests. More notably, it is competing fiercely with the Macbook Air, or actually trumping the Apple thin product. It has a 13.3 inch screen like the Air by has a better resolution on its display.
Here are some more of the Lenovo x300 specs:
- spill-resistant keyboard
- glass-fiber exterior protects the hard drive like a Toughbook to prevent data recovery
- only 3.4 pounds
- includes a DVD drive, not an external one like the Air
- 1.2GHZ core 2 duo processor & 2GB RAM -> faster than the Air
- 64GB solid-state, sturdy hard drive
- 3 USB ports, monitor port, webcam, headphone jack, internet & wireless
- easy built-in backup and Windows restore partition
We like the x300 over the Air pound for pound, or spec for spec. However, we’re not happy about the smaller 64GB hard drive offered whereas the Air has more storage space available.