If you have a Blackberry that is running on a Blackberry server, chances are you have had issues with sending and receiving emails. This is common if the Blackberry Enterprise Server needs an update or if your blackberry is in a no-reception area or cannot sync with the BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server).
You or your Blackberry network administrator may follow the below steps the next time your blackberry is not working:
- Turn off and on your Blackberry device
- Turn off your device, remove the battery, and then turn on your Blackberry.
- Have your BB (Blackberry) admin re-send an activation code. This will push through the synchronization process.
- Wipe out your blackberry info by going to: Options->Security Options->General Settings->Password and select the “Wipe Handheld” option.
- If all of the above doesn’t work, have your BB admin remove and add your account from the BES server and then re-send an activation code.
These steps will help resolve many Blackberry issues.