Traveling with your computer can be a drag if you don’t have the right supplies. As spring approaches, well, at least mentally, while the snow still falls, you might be planning a winter get-away. If so, you should check out the gadget checklist below to make sure you have the Mac or PC must-haves when traveling.
- Apple MagSafe Airline Adapter – Connect your Mac charger at 40,000 feet so you don’t run out of power on the plane. It’s just $50.
- Belkin mini-surge protector – Add more wall power outlets in your hotel with this 3-outlet + 2 USB charger ports. You can charge your blackberry or iPhone while also charging your laptops. This is so much more convenient – all in one wall outlet versus struggling to play scavenger hunt with all of your hotel outlets. Only $25.
- Universal Travel Adapter – If traveling internationally, be sure to purchase this $10 slim-line travel adapter.
Nice-to-have USB items:
- Keyboard light – Plug in a usb-light so you see your keys or not disturb your travel partner by turning on the room light. Just $10.
- Mini speakers – Enjoy better sound than your laptop supplies with these iHome USB speakers. $50.
- Humidifier – Feel dry on the flight or in the room. Plug in this USB-humidifer.