Everyone goes to the iPhone for the apps. Well, the Android is developing its own fierce set of apps to check out so don’t discount them when choosing a smartphone for your tech support needs.
Here are the best Android apps:
- Documents to Go – By far, one of the easiest apps in the phone market to share your word and excel files to you computer as well as fully edit files.
- EasyTether – Android has been know for its tethering apps, but this takes the cake due to its non-computer expert skills required. Just connect your phone to your Internet-based computer and you get free Wi-Fi access.
- MyBackup Pro – How many times does your phone crash or get lost and you lose everything. This app saves everything to your memory card or apps’ online server.
- TouchDown – Easily sync your Exchange email with your Android.
- EasyMoney – Nice accounts, expenses, and bills management app.
So, if you’re wondering about making the switch to the Android, these apps may sway you. Keep in mind that many of the iPhone apps are also available on the Android, i.e. Slingbox, Google Voice, and Google Maps. Plus, the Android Internet speed is super fast and possibly faster than the iPhone due to its snappy operating system.