Summer means on the go in the hot weather. Well, at least that’s what I think of. So, how do you get around and still lug your IT support products in the heat? I’m glad you asked. But, more importantly, how do you schlep your IT gadgets around without breaking them? Most gadgets nowadays, i.e. iPhones, laptops, and cameras, have some areas with glass or fragile parts that need protection against falls. I’ve compiled the top IT support protective gadgets that you may play with while still having peace of mind if your drop it.
Here’s the top 5 summer must have IT gadgets:
- Pentax Optio WG-1 – Go underwater or drop it. It won’t break. You can take pics or video. The cool factor is that it will indicate when everyone is smiling so you can take the shot. Price tag: $350
- G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve – Throw your iPad in this cover to protect against scratches and breaks. If you drop your iPad, it will stiffen up to guard against iPad glass replacements. Price tag: $60
- iPhone 4 Defender Series Case – This is the best case to protect against iPhone 4 glass breaks and scuff marks. Price tag: $49.95
- HTC Desire Defender Series Case – Protect your Droid from glass-breaking falls. Price tag: $49.95
- Horizontal Brain Cell – Protect your laptop from falls with this case. Carry around your laptop with confidence in this well-padded,lightcase. Price tag: $60
The great part of this protective gear is that you don’t have to configure it. Just put your IT gadget in the protective gear and that’s it. The Pentax camera is a point-and-shoot camera so this does not entail an IT genius either.