Got a virus? Who doesn’t nowadays. New York Computer Help is currently giving away $25 when you make an onsite virus removal request in NYC. All you have to do is mention the Code: VIRUSBLOG and you’ll receive this discount for a limited time. Whether you’re the lucky recipient of a virus link or you were proactive enough in getting one through a free download site, viruses are inevitable like death and taxes. Okay, so maybe you will never ever get a computer virus. Or then again, maybe you’ll never step foot, or fingers, on the Internet. The point is that viruses are prevalent and are easy to get eventually. That’s why we are being so nice in providing this computer virus removal discount. We want to fight crime and remove as many viruses as possible. Keep the bad guys off the street or at least on your computers. Alright, I’ve been watching way too much Batman lately.
How do you know if you have a virus? Here’s are some computer issues or symptoms you may encounter:
- Slow performance.
- Lost desktop icons.
- Pop-ups from the bottom of your desktop flagging you to install a computer spyware or virus removal program.
- Cannot start up computer.
- Anti-virus software doesn’t work or update.
- Cannot connect to the Internet.
- Automatically spam your contact list.
- Internet home page redirects.
If you have the above symptoms, your virus removal specialist will perform the following for you:
- Remove the virus and spyware.
- Ensure you have strong security software and a firewall going forward.
- Teach you how to remove viruses in the future.
- Tune-up your computer to ensure it is running as fast as possible.