What do you do if your laptop gets wet? Whether from a storm or accidental spilled drink, the steps to fix your wet laptop are still the same.
Here are the steps to fix your wet laptop:
- Turn off your laptop and remove the power plug from the outlet.
- Remove the battery from the bottom.
- Turn the laptop upside down with the lid open as far as possible.
- Dry off any excess liquid with a cloth.
- Leave off for 48 hours and turn on after.
If your laptop still doesn’t turn on, you should bring your laptop to a laptop repair expert or laptop spill fix computer service company. I do not recommend to use a hair dryer to dry up your laptop. With too much heat, your motherboard or components could easily overheat.
4 thoughts on “How to fix a wet laptop – wet laptop repair fix – laptop spill clean fix”
Pingback: Corporate Event Planning Company Hyderabad
Pingback: Bandar Judi Bola Mancanegara
Pingback: Panggung Rumput Hijau
Comments are closed.