I think I just came across the best all-around medical app. You are never prepared for getting sick or if you have a weird-looking splotchy spot on your body. There’s an app called iTriage that really does it all. Let’s get right to what this free app does:
- Find a doctor – Not only find a doctor, but input the specialist you’re looking for (i.e. allergy, dentistry, ophthalmology) and get results based on how far they are from your location.
- Find a facility – Need to find the nearest emergency care, walk-in care (i.e. Docs), retail clinics for colds, pharmacy or other places. No problem. You’ll get the most local results.
- Medicine check – You can check the medication for any side effects and full description with the Medications category. Very compreshensive
- Procedure research – Need to perform a procedure? Check out how to prep and what’s involved post-op. Any complications? Average cost? Images or videos of how it’s performed? It’s all in this iPhone support app.
- Hotline numbers – All the critical numbers are listed, such as Police, Poison Control, and Advice lines.
- Keep track of your records – The My iTriage section lets you keep track of your insurance record info, appointments, health records, procedures, allergies, you name it.
This iPhone app is truly phenomenal. It covers every medical aspect of getting sick to finding doctors, pharmacies, and more. This is a truly an invaluable computer service tool to keep in your iPhone app library.