Sleeping is good for everyone and thing, not just people like you and me. Computers need love to as well as rest. Putting computers to sleep, like you would for a baby’s nap time, is essential to its growth. Just don’t pour a bottle of milk on its keyboard any time soon.
Why is sleep mode good for your computer?
- Save some dough with reducing power consumption. Less energy = lower electric bill
- Reduces monitor burn-in for always-up desktop images.
Sometimes, sleep mode won’t work. That can happen with interrupting programs, Windows updates running, Windows issues, computer viruses, and more.
Here’s how you can fix common sleep mode issues:
- Go to Start->type cmd->hit enter
- Type: powercfg -requests
- Review any programs that are interrupting your computer’s sleep mode.
- Remove interrupting programs from startup by going to Start->type msconfig
- Go to Startup tab and uncheck an problematic programs. This will just remove the programs from starting up with your computer, not fully remove the programs.
Now, you’re computer will fully nap, sleep, dose, up and grab z’s when needed to fully charge its battery. Just five steps and you didn’t have to be a PC expert to resolve this Windows computer issue.
2 thoughts on “Windows sleep mode issue – sleep mode crash – Computer crashes in sleep mode – Computer won’t sleep”
Pingback: orospu cocuklari
Pingback: DMPK Services
Comments are closed.