I’m a big Amazon fan. I don’t know of any other place that actually makes good on its overnight or free shipping policy like Amazon does. You know that when you order from Amazon, you’ll get it when promised unlike eBay, Craigslist, or other sites. What you see is what you get which is surprisingly refreshing.
So, how can you tweak Amazon to get the most out of it?
Pay $80 for the Amazon Prime subscription and get:
- 2-day free shipping, movie and TV streaming, and Kindle books.
- Instant Video which is similar to Netflix. You can watch it from your iPad too.
- Read Amazon books from your iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, and Mac.
- You can share your Prime account with up to 5 friends or family members.
- You can buy used items or get coupoons from RetailMeNot to save money.
Amazon tech support is really non-existent by phone, but their online computer support is helpful to track packages and dispute broken or wrong items.