Your laptop AC adapter, a.k.a. charger, a.k.a. power cord thingy just went dead. You’re in the city that never sleeps, New York City, and you need a power charger now! What do you do? You can’t go online and wait for it to arrive next day. All the big brand name stores just sell new laptops.
Here’s what you need to do to get a laptop AC Adapter now:
- Go to New York Computer Help at 53 East 34th Street (between Park & Madison) in NYC.
- Have a computer expert match your laptop with the exact AC Adapter power charger you need. Keep in mind that if you connect the wrong one with too much voltage, it could short out your motherboard.
- The cost is $59 for the AC Adapter.
When do you need a laptop AC Adapter replacement?
- If your laptop doesn’t power on.
- Battery doesn’t charge fully to 100%.
- Your pet ate through the cord.
- The cord is over-coiled, mangled, or sliced.
- If you want a spare one for the road, vacation, or extra house.
I must stress to remember not to just plug in any old laptop charger you have sitting around. If it’s too powerful, it cause more laptop issues.
3 thoughts on “Buy laptop adapter in NYC – Buy laptop charger NYC – NYC laptop AC Adapter replacement – Where to find a laptop power cord NYC – Buy NYC laptop adapter / charger”
I’m travelling to London today and I’m trying to get a replacement power source for my CPAC machine it a 12v 5.0 A requiring a ref 1058190. Would you have a replacement unit are something that I can substitute. The unit is a Philip respironics. 903-372-9329
I’m afraid we most likely do not have this part.
I need a Lenovo ac adapter adl65wdb?
Do you have it?
Need it today – I’m in New York
Comments are closed.