The iPhone 5 battery life is short-lived. Yes, some may feel like the iPhone 5 lasts long, but in reality, compared to the previous iPhone models, it depletes the fastest. It’s faster, runs hotter, and has other factors that causes this iPhone 5 issue. But, who cares? Just tell me how to fix the iPhone 5 battery issue!
Okay, here are the top 10 ways to increase your iPhone battery life:
- Remove unnecessary notifications -> Go to Settings-Notifications
- Use Airplane Mode to give your 3G or slower cellular network a rest -> Go to Settings->Airplane Mode
- Dim your screen -> Settings->Brightness
- Lock your phone faster ->Settings->General->Auto-lock->1 Minute
- Remove unnecessary Location Services ->Settings->Privacy->Location Services
- Turn off Siri’s raise to speak function ->Settings->General->Siri->Raise to Speak
- Stop Checking for Wi-Fi constantly ->Settings->Wi-Fi
- Update operating system ->Settings->General->Software Update
- Calm down your email by Fetching, not pushing ->Settings->Mail->Fetch->Turn off Push and Fetch Hourly
- Battery Improvement App ->Download Philips app
2 thoughts on “How to get more iPhone 5 battery life – Increase iPhone 5 battery life – iPhone 5 battery life issue – top 10 ways to increase iPhone 5 battery”
Pingback: orospu cocuklari
Pingback: Taruhan Olahraga
Comments are closed.