Cleaning a TV screen should be a piece of cake, right? Well, it doesn’t include Windex so if that may stump you, then that’s a good thing and you’re in the right direction.
A modern flat TV screen or Smart TV has a special coating on its surface so you’ll need to use the special cloth that comes with it. It’s similar to a sunglasses blue soft cloth. By all means, do not use Windex or another cleaning solution since that may ruin the glass surface.
Here’s how to clean a TV or Smart TV screen:
- Use the cloth provided with the TV.
- If you don’t have the cloth provided, use a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Do not use water or any liquids.
- Wipe the screen area gently with the dry cloth.
- If you have a heavy stain, then you can lightly dampen the cloth with water and wipe away.
No heavy tech setup or extensive tech how-to. Less is more here.
1 thought on “How to clean a TV / Smart TV screen – Best way to clean a TV screen”
Comments are closed.