It doesn’t end with this argument. The iPhone is better. No, the Samsung Galaxy is better. iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S4. I’m getting a little sick and tired of the debates. Well, let’s go to one of our IT technicians who made the switch from the iPhone to the Galaxy S4.
Here are a list of features that the Samsung S4 has that the iPhone 5 doesn’t have:
- Battery is easily and user-replaceable. No opening up the front glass with suction cups. Just 2 screws.
- Easily add memory.
- Easily drop and drag all files to computer. Not tied down to iTunes.
- Better and bigger retina display at 1920 x 1080 vs. 640 x 1136 pixels.
- Easily customize and completely change home screen and lock screen without jailbreaking.
- It has NFC for credit card transactions.
- Hand and eye gestures. Eat and read hands-free!
- 13 megapixel camera vs. 8.
- Remove objects from pics.
- See 2 apps on one screen.
- Get an email apps purchase receipt in minutes, not weeks!
I’m not saying the Galaxy S4 is better, but it does have more features than the iPhone 5 and the Apple service folks certainly better step up their game for the iPhone 6. I don’t expect earth-shattering changes and upgrades on the iPhone 5S release, but the iPhone 6 better compete better with the Samsung Galaxy or else many more customers will be jumping ship.