Your iPhone and iPad can now handle iOS 7. It really is a gorgeous operating system for the Apple support devices. But, do you know what’s where? There have been many questions surfacing regarding the new iOS 7 and I hope to shed some light on them.
Here are the top frequently asked questions for iOS 7:
- How do I turn a text message into a contact? Open a message, tap the Contact button, tap info icon, and choose Create New Contact or Add to Existing Contact.
- Why can’t I swipe-to-delete in the Mail app? Swipe left to trash. It’s changed but is just as effective. No more right-swiping to delete. Weird, but we’ll have to get used to it.
- How do I force-close an app? Double-press the Home button. You’ll see a card view and flick the card to delete the app you want.
- What’s the blue dot next to certain apps? It shows it’s a new app. After you open it, it disappears.
- Where are the iPod controls? Swipe up from bottom of screen.