Your iPhone and iPad can now handle iOS 7. It really is a gorgeous operating system for the Apple support devices. But, do you know what’s where? There have been many questions surfacing regarding the new iOS 7 and I hope to shed some light on them.
Here are the top frequently asked questions for iOS 7:
- How do I turn a text message into a contact? Open a message, tap the Contact button, tap info icon, and choose Create New Contact or Add to Existing Contact.
- Why can’t I swipe-to-delete in the Mail app? Swipe left to trash. It’s changed but is just as effective. No more right-swiping to delete. Weird, but we’ll have to get used to it.
- How do I force-close an app? Double-press the Home button. You’ll see a card view and flick the card to delete the app you want.
- What’s the blue dot next to certain apps? It shows it’s a new app. After you open it, it disappears.
- Where are the iPod controls? Swipe up from bottom of screen.
No need to be an iPhone expert or Apple genius. You just have to know what commands do what and you’ll be well on your way to mastering the iPhone.