2014 is around the corner which means your New Year’s resolution may include getting fit, spending more time with family, and controlling your expenses.
Our computer insurance special will meet the most important goal: cutting expenses.
Here’s the New York Computer Help 2014 Computer Insurance Special:
- Unlimited 2014 computer repair services for your PC or Mac (laptop or desktop), iPhone, or iPad
- Just pay one flat rate of $125 for the entire year for one device
- Buy 5 specials for your devices, and get the 6th free!
- Must sign up by December 31, 2013
- Fix slow computer / not starting up issues
- Computer Virus and spyware removals
- Operating system repairs and installs
- File back-ups and transfers
- Tune-ups and maintenance
- Internet, wireless, email, and other computer issues
- Service for part replacements (i.e. hard drives, LCD screens, RAM, and all equipment)
- iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G /iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, mini screen replacements & battery, power/volume/home button, back repairs. Please note only one issue is covered per incident. 2nd incident is billable. For example, if your iPhone screen and battery need replacement, iPhone screen will be insured, but battery replacement is an extra charge. Also, you are allotted up to 3 total repairs per device throughout 2014. We are covering your part costs for these devices so we have to cap it somewhere.
What’s not covered?
- Computer parts and software – this is a service-only special for computers. For example, if your hard drive fails, your service to install a new hard drive, operating system, and recover files (if the hard drive is physically intact) is on us. But, the part cost for the hard drive is an additional expense.
- Onsite & remote service – special only applies to drop-off technology repairs at 53 East 34th St
- Data recovery – this is a different service on a larger scale. Please note that data transfers and light file recoveries from physically-okay hard drives are covered.
- iPhone/iPad logic boards or water damage – you should just get a new device if it’s this severe since part replacements are exorbitant
- Dead iPhone or iPad – If your device is rendered dead due to chipset (integrated controller) part issues, heavy impact (i.e. truck drove over it), multiple part issues, or otherwise, we will do whatever we can to salvage it. But, if it is not reasonable to repair, it will not be repaired. That being said, we will do everything in our power to repair it when possible.
- iPhone 5S / 5C and iPad Air and iPad mini with retina display and newer iPhone & iPad models – sorry, the repair parts are too expensive to include these models.
- Transferable devices – We will assign your specific device to the special. You cannot transfer it to other devices. You may sign up for more than one device.
Why you should sign up?
- It’s cheaper – Typical computer repair service averages $170 per issue. Paying for computer insurance instantly reduces your total 2014 bill. One less thing to worry about when going over the office or family budget. That’s an easy way to limit your computer repair costs!
It’s faster and easier – Traditional insurance companies require written diagnostics and lengthy paperwork, leading to delayed reimbursement and increased deductibles. Not with us! Just pay the annual fee, and repairs are done promptly.
1 thought on “2014 Computer Service Insurance Special – New York Computer Help 2014 Computer Insurance Special – Buy computer service insurance in 2014”
Comments are closed.