Oh no! You just spilled liquid on your MacBook! You tried turning it on after, but it won’t turn on. Worse, you don’t see any power whatsoever. Don’t worry. We have a revolutionary process where we don’t need to quote you for an expensive logic board and miscellaneous parts like Apple does. That’s right, we won’t charge you the standard $1,000 fee Apple charges for spills. Also, if you have AppleCare, any kind of liquid will void your precious warranty.
So, how do we differ?
- We will not charge you for an expensive logic board replacement.
- You won’t have to wait for a 3-5 day turn-around time to wait for the part to arrive.
- You won’t go broke paying for your MacBook logic board replacement service.
No, really, why are we the place to go to?
- Pay only $400 for our MacBook logic board repair service.
- Pay only for a successful logic board repair. No charge if unsuccessful.
- Turn-around time is typically 1-2 days.
- Done on premises. No shipping to depots or other locations.
- Get a 60-day warranty.
Stop in during the week or weekend for your MacBook spill repair. We are located conveniently at 53 East 34th Street in NYC. Simple. Quick. Effective. Done right. New York Computer Help, your go-to MacBook spill repair NYC fix service.