Oh no! You just spilled liquid on your MacBook! You tried turning it on after, but it won’t turn on. Worse, you don’t see any power whatsoever. Don’t worry. We have a revolutionary process where we don’t need to quote you for an expensive logic board and miscellaneous parts like Apple does. That’s right, we won’t charge you the standard $1,000 fee Apple charges for spills. Also, if you have AppleCare, any kind of liquid will void your precious warranty.
So, how do we differ?
- We will not charge you for an expensive logic board replacement.
- You won’t have to wait for a 3-5 day turn-around time to wait for the part to arrive.
- You won’t go broke paying for your MacBook logic board replacement service.
No, really, why are we the place to go to?
- Pay only $400 for our MacBook logic board repair service.
- Pay only for a successful logic board repair. No charge if unsuccessful.
- Turn-around time is typically 1-2 days.
- Done on premises. No shipping to depots or other locations.
- Get a 60-day warranty.
Stop in during the week or weekend for your MacBook spill repair. We are located conveniently at 53 East 34th Street in NYC. Simple. Quick. Effective. Done right. New York Computer Help, your go-to MacBook spill repair NYC fix service.
2 thoughts on “MacBook Spill Repair Fix – Best NYC MacBook Logic Board Repair Service”
MacBook (13 in, mid 2012) is not turning on after sudden power down (triggered by connecting a phone battery to an USB port). My power on button is not working as well, opening my mac and reconnect the battery is not triggering power on as it should. Fried logic board? What is your rate to fix it?
You may have fried the logic board. We’d have to look at it – we provide a free diagnostic to check it out if interested.
Comments are closed.