Instagram Stories is the new Snapchat for Instagram. You can set up a series of photos that will expire after a day. Talk about yesterday’s news!
So, Stories started on August 2nd in case you’re not aware. It’s a nice tech service option to give your followers and friends what happened during your day. Call is a glimpse inside your life. It’s pretty easy how to set it up. Let me show you.
Here’s how to set up Instagram Stories:
- Go to Instagram. Duh!
- Click your profile icon on the bottom-right
- Press the plus sign on top left
- Enable Microphone Access
- Click OK to let Instagram access your microphone.
- Take photos or tap and hold to record a video.
- Tap Done to save your Story.
- Tap check-mark button to share to your Story.
- Become a star and watch your followers rack up!
3 thoughts on “How to set up Instagram Stories.”
Pingback: orospu cocuklari
Pingback: see here
Comments are closed.