Writing essays, reviews, research papers, scientific articles, and other written works is an integral part of any curriculum. In this article, we tried to choose the most useful applications that will help you write better and faster.
Writing essays, reviews, research papers, scientific articles, and other written works is an integral part of any curriculum. These types of assignments are prevalent in college and other higher education institutions. So it is vital to know how to deal with them. If you are still a high school student, the most important essay you will soon need to deal with is an admissions essay. To write my admission essay faultlessly, you may need the help of a professional writing service. But various mobile apps will help you deal with writing assignments on a regular basis. In this article, we tried to choose the most useful applications that will help you write better and faster.
This is a free online service that enables you to visualize ideas, organize thoughts, and present them in the form of a mental map. This resource will be very useful and convenient for teamwork on a large project.
Coggle allows you to:
- work on the creation of maps in real time both individually and as a team;
- automatically save changes, and then view them in history mode;
- download various images from your computer desktop;
- automatically create simple chain diagrams, as well as make text notes or images outside their limits;
- exchange comments between users;
- download documents in pdf format, as well as export and import to .mm;
- record and structure key points during a lecture, and plan and develop various creative ideas and diagrams.
The free version is for reference only, because it:
- does not contain all the functionality;
- has a limit on the creation of diagrams – no more than three.
For a small fee, you can purchase an extended version of Coggle, which will fully meet the requirements for both personal and work use.
This application is used by many writers of writemyessayonline.com. Among its advantages, the following should be noted:
- provides the function of importing files with various extensions;
- contains built-in tools designed to search and organize content;
- has an interface that simultaneously displays the table of contents, the main part of the written text, as well as various notes;
- has a planning tool, a “board” for recording ideas and important notes, as well as devices for complicated writing, a mode of distraction, and other useful functions.
This application contains everything you need to write quality text. The program is very convenient, multifunctional, and extremely easy to use.
This is a very convenient service for recording and storing notes. As a note, it can be printed or handwritten text, voice audio recording, part or all of a web page, a photograph, and much more.
- has a built-in organizer;
- makes it possible to distribute all notes in folders for convenient organization and further searching;
- allows you to add video, audio, and photos to any note;
- contains a chat inside the application, which allows you to share thoughts and ideas with others online;
- provides synchronization between multiple devices – you can start writing on a laptop and continue working on your smartphone or tablet;
- allows you to place notes on your desktop or customize the display of reminder notifications.
This application is quite enough for full daily study and rest.
Byword is one of the simplest yet functional applications designed for writing texts. The advantages of Byword are as follows:
- supports the simple version of the Markdown formatting language;
- allows you to easily diversify the written text with quotes, notes, links, or lists (the advanced version allows the addition of video, audio, and large tables or diagrams);
- provides the ability to throw text in Dropbox or iCloud, thereby allowing you to start writing on an iPhone and complete on a Mac;
- provides work not only with standard .doc, .rtf, and .txt, but also with .pdf and .html files.
This application is ideal for inexperienced users who do not like to get the hang of programs with a lot of additional features.
This is a free application that is designed to store bibliographic descriptions. If you are a graduate student or just a person who often edits or writes voluminous texts, then using this program, you can view your essays and research papers in pdf format, as well as sort and classify them in different ways. This will significantly save the time and resources needed to design links to the required standards.
Obviously, this is not an exhaustive list of applications that can come in handy when writing essays, articles, or other written work. However, you should try each of these apps and check for yourself its positive aspects.