Do you have any idea what to do assuming your screen goes clear ? Imagine a scenario in which you can’t close an application or can’t hear anything strong from your speakers.
At whatever point you definitely dislike your PC, don’t freeze ! There are numerous essential investigating procedures you can use to fix issues like this.
What are considered computer hardware issues?
One of the most disappointing PC repair issues is the point at which the gadget won’t boot up. If this is an issue you’re having, it’s an equipment issue! It could imply that a lot of force is getting to the parts in the PC. It can cause some genuine harm and cause it to quit working totally.
What causes Hardware issues?
The following are a modest bunch of the justifications for why equipment disappointment happens:
- Power Problems – It occurs when your PC doesn’t get the legitimate power it needs to work.
- Client Errors – Opening up your PC and dabbling with every one of the parts can harm your PC.
- Cruel ecological conditions, for example, outrageous temperatures can harm equipment parts
What is Hardware Troubleshooting?
The process of evaluating, diagnosing, and finding operational or technical faults inside a hardware device or equipment is known as hardware troubleshooting. Its goal is to fix physical and/or logical flaws and issues in computer hardware. A hardware or technical support technician does hardware troubleshooting.
General tips for Hardware Troubleshooting:
There are a variety of things that could cause a problem with your computer,, regardless of What’s causing the issue, investigating will forever be a course of experimentation .
Now and again you might have to utilize a few distinct methodologies before you can track down the arrangement; different issues might not be difficult to fix .
HOW TO START Hardware Troubleshooting?
- Always check the cables
On the off chance that you’re experiencing difficulty with a particular piece of PC equipment, for example, your screen console ,a simple initial step is to actually take a look at all connected links to ensure they’re appropriately associated.
- Restart the computer
When all else fails, restarting the computer is a good thing to try ,this can solve a lot of basic issues that you may experience with your computer.
Common Computer Hardware Issues And Solutions
- Desktop PC Heating Up
The approaches listed below are some of the most effective
- tuning up heatsinks and applying new thermal paste
- opening the pc case
- making sure that fans are running ensuring proper heat exhaustion
- avoiding putting the pc in an enclosed box or on a mattress
- cleaning the pc casing to prevent dust accumulation and exhaustion issues
- USB PORT not working
For this you can plug in your usb device into the usb port of a different computer or plug it into a different usb port on the same computer.
If the problem is determined to be caused by a specific USB port, consider the following solutions:
- clean your usb port -you can use a toothpick or cotton bud for this
- launch the device manager Scan for hardware changes by right-clicking your computer’s name.
- open device manager ,click the small arrow next to the little usb cable then right click on the first usb controller in the list and select uninstall device (repeat for each usb)
- Desktop PC is TOO SLOW
Some obvious solutions include:
- getting more ram
- increasing hard disk
- installing an ssd
Apart from these ,some other solutions are:
- open task manager and see which apps are the biggest users of your CPU resources stop those apps if you can or uninstall them if they are not useful.
- uninstall unnecessary programs that you don’t use or rarely use.
- Unplug any harddrive or USB before turning on your computer
- Plug your computer into a direct power socket.
- Check for faulty capacitors, fresh soldering, or chip cracks on your motherboard.
- Desktop PC keeps RESTARTING
Follow these steps:
- Go to control panel system ,system property
- Click on the Advanced tab
under the startup and recovery option,
- click on the settings button
- uncheck the automatically restart option.
- make sure your cpu motherboard ram hard drive and other components are clean and your fans are working
- Desktop PC keeps FREEZING
- Go to device manager to update your device drivers.
- fixing or replacing the power supply unit
- use third-party tools like ccleaner or digius system optimizer to troubleshoot your PC
- if nothing else works reinstall your operating system
- Programs “NOT RESPONDING” in windows
- open settings updates and make sure no updates are left uninstalled.
- Defragmenting disks is known to fix this problem
- increase virtual memory.
- PRINTER Not Working After Windows 10 Upgrade
- open device manager and update drivers for your printer
- you can also install device drivers for your printers
from the website of your printer’s company
- MOUSE Not Working
- Plug in a different mouse in your system to make sure your mouse isn’t faulty
- Make sure your mouse usb or ps2 is plugged in correctly
- Specific Windows update is a known culprit behind the mouse not working problem in desktop PCs. You should uninstall this update to fix your mouse.
- PC UNABLE TO WAKE From Sleep
Updating your graphics and drivers will most probably solve this problem.To update your graphics card driver follow these steps:
- Goto the device manager
- Click on display adapters
- Right click on your graphics card name and
- Click the update driver option
- Unable to SHUT-DOWN or RESTART the Computer Properly
Try the following solutions:
- open command prompt and type shutdown /s /t 0 and it ENTER
- try to run a registry repair program that will fix the power issues and take care of the shutdown restart problem
- MONITOR Not Working
- Make sure your display drivers and graphics card drivers are installed and updated
- Open your graphics card manufacturer website and ensure that you have the right driver installed
- Recheck your cables,make sure your DVI and HDMI cables are working and you are using the right cables.
- To confirm the cause of the problem try connecting a spare monitor to your computer
You use a computer to complete your daily tasks in some way. However, your PC may fail at any time and disappoint you. However, if you are familiar with basic computer troubleshooting methods, you will be able to resolve the issue and continue working. You will also cut PC repair costs in half.