Here are the apps you should use on your iPhone instead of the the Apple default apps:
- Use Google Maps instead of Apple Maps – This is really a no-brainer especially since Google just added better navigation with live traffic and accident reports.
- Use Evernote instead of Notes – Note-taking is much easier and syncs across all your devices.
- Use Check the Weather instead of Weather app – Know when it’s going to rain up to the minute.
- Use Spotify instead of iTunes – Don’t pay at all for any songs, stream them, and don’t take up any space.
- Use Clear instead of Reminders – Swipe to check off your to-do items. The design is far superior.
- Use Brewster instead of Contacts – Personalized address books that links in your social networking.
- Use GroupMe instead of Messages – Free texting that allows you to text your location to friends and has lots of emoticons.
- Use Fantastical instead of Calendar – Layout is better and entering events is much quicker.
- Use Flayvr instead of Photos – Easy way to find all photos instead of the lumped in Camera Roll.