If your one of the bleeding edge Windows 8 service consumers, you must figure out which apps to load up. It’s a different world from the Apple store as you won’t be inundated with a zillion category of apps. But, you still need to know which direction to go or else you may wind up with some lame, sluggish apps.
Here’s my top 8 list for the best Windows 8 Apps to install on your computer, tablet, and phone:
- WeatherBug – Best weather app for the PC. You may remember this one as the program that used to hover on the bottom-right of your PC. Yup, this is the same one in app form. Quick temperature, potential rain, and quick forecast here.
- Netflix – Not a new app, but this is the main Windows apps for streaming your movies and shows.
- Kindle – Go with this one for the best e-reader of the bunch.
- TED Talks – A unique app that showcases the top industry leaders presenting their products and services. It gives you a look at where the industry is headed.
- Box – Best cloud storage and collaboration app. It easily integrates with Microsoft’s SkyDrive.
- Map – Top Map app for navigation.
- Evernote – Lets you organize your life.
- Remote Desktop – Access your PC from anywhere.