A modern flat TV screen or Smart TV has a special coating on its surface so you’ll need to use the special cloth that comes with it. It’s similar to a sunglasses blue soft cloth. By all means, do not use Windex or another cleaning solution since that may ruin the glass surface.
Here’s how to clean a TV or Smart TV screen:
- Use the cloth provided with the TV.
- If you don’t have the cloth provided, use a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Do not use water or any liquids.
- Wipe the screen area gently with the dry cloth.
- If you have a heavy stain, then you can lightly dampen the cloth with water and wipe away.