Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

How to remove negative personal information from the Internet – How to remove bad info on Internet – How to remove wrong website info

No news is good news is sometimes the correct approach on the Internet.  If you haven’t been written up in the papers for a notable event, award, or achievement, chances are there is something negative written about you.  Whether truthful or not, it’s never a good thing to have any negative Internet info about you.

Can you remove it?  Yes, but not easily.  Technology experts may say to just try to get good news published about you in the hopes that this will drown out the negative info about you.  But, there’s a faster way.  For $99 per year, you can subscribe to DeleteMe which will totally make you a ghost on the Internet.  This service will look to remove you and your associated info from all websites.  This will remove your contact info, house sale, past lawsuits, demeaning articles, and all other info of you.

You could pay search engine optimizers thousands of dollars to perform this, but save your money.  You could also try to do this on your own, but it would require a lot of time, patience, and expertise.  So, do yourself a favor and try the DeleteMe service first.  If that doesn’t work for some reason, look to contact the author of the website who posted your bad content and work with them directly.  It doesn’t take a computer expert to resolve this computer issue.  Just need to know where to go and now you do!

Protect your computer from potential threats! Hardware insurance plans starting from $15/month

Need protection from cyber threats? Signup to our Cyber Insurance plans starting from $25/month

Got any further questions? Walk in for a free diagnostic in NYC:

53 East 34th Street (Park & Madison), Floor 3 New York, NY 10016

806 Lexington Ave (62nd Street), Floor 3, New York, NY 10065

110 Greene Street Suite 1111, (Floor 11), New York, NY 10012

Outside NYC? Just mail in your device if in the US.