Got a cracked BlackBerry screen? Need to fix it in a jiffy? All you need are three things: a heat gun or hair blower, flat pry tool, and adhesive tape. You may have one or two of three. Oh wait, you also need the Blackberry screen replacement or possibly the LCD part as well, depending how badly you wrecked your BlackBerry.
Okay, let’s get to it. Here’s how to replace your BlackBerry screen:
- Flip your Blackberry over and remove the battery.
- Turn it over so you’re looking at the screen. Turn on your heat gun or blow dryer and move from corner to corner for 30-60 seconds.
- Using your pry tool, go in between the lens and plastic or front of your device. Lift up slowly until the lens comes off.
- Apply your tape to the edges of the where the lens sits.
- Blow out the naked LCD to remove any dust.
- Put the new BlackBerry lens on and press down to lock it in place.
If you need further assistance, you can contact New York Computer Help to help repair your Blackberry screen. Prices vary depending on your model as we’re happy to get you up and running in the right direction.