Macs are well-built, but can still crash too. You can count on us as your dedicated MacBook and iMac data recovery service. No waiting or taking a number here. Just come into our Apple service center when disaster strikes and we’ll be happy to recover your files.
We recover files from the following Mac issues:
- Spinning wheel
- Clicking hard drive
- Flashing question mark
- Start-up error
- MacBook spill
- Kernel panic
- Accidentally deleted files
- MacBook drop/fall
No matter how old or new, and what type of Mac it is, we will recover your files. Data recovery is performed on all models, including:MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and Mac Pro. It’s an easy process. Just drop in for a free data recovery diagnostic and quick recovery turn-around. No data, no charge.
So what’s next? What’s the Mac data recovery process?
- Bring over your Mac in question.
- Get a free data recovery flat fee cost along with an estimate of time.
- Decide if you’d like to proceed.
- If not, there’s no charge.
- If you approve, we proceed with the Mac data recovery service.
- Expect it to be ready the same day up to 3-5 days as our typical response time.
- If we cannot recover your Mac hard drive files, there is no charge.
Mac models supported: MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac mini
Mac Data Recovery Cost:
|Non-physical Data Recovery||$85 – $250|
|Lab Recovery Mechanical Recovery||$500 +|