Did you spill water or another liquid on your MacBook Pro? Most likely, your Mac turns on, but some keys are not working. The keyboard is usually the catch-all for all liquids and meal crumbs. When you’re lucky, the only part affected by a spill is the keyboard. Of course, if you really have butter fingers and spill a full drink onto your Mac, then more parts, such as the logic board, hard drive, and cables may be damaged.
But, if you’re one of the lucky ones who only have some keys not working, New York Computer Help can help. Whether you have a unibody MacBook or older style one, we can fix your MacBookPro keyboard or replace your Mac keyboard in an affordable and quick manner.
Here’s why you should go to New York Computer Help for replacing your MacBook Pro keyboard:
- Get a free diagnostic on the actual flat fee cost
- Unique cost-effective repair – get your keyboard repaired if possible instead of replaced
- Unique MacBook Pro keyboard replacement – We can replace just the keyboard, not the whole top cover, keeping costs down.
- Fast! Usually same to next day service.
- Certified Mac support techs. Get it done right!
- Guaranteed! 60-day warranty on all Mac service repairs.
Go to New York Computer Help at 53 East 34th Street in NYC and get your MacBook Pro keyboard replaced by the best!