Your computer is working fine, that’s the not issue. The issue is you want to run another operating system on it. You may want to run an older Windows XP, Vista, or 7 operating system on your newer Windows 8 or 10 computer. Maybe you want to install Windows on your Mac or Mac on your PC. Yes, you can do that!
Stop in any go over all your options. There are a slew of different virtual software programs and we will help isolate them down to the one best solution for your needs.
Common Windows Virtual Machines we set up:
- Windows on a Mac
- Windows XP/7 on Windows 8/10
- Mac on a PC
- Ensure old software works
- Old Mac OS on new Mac
- Back up operating system online
- Set up remote computer as second operating system
- Save computer space by virtualizing machines
|Windows Virtual Machine Setup||$85 – $150|