Taking control of your PC is vital to keeping your day stress-free and being in control. The worst thing is to wait for your computer to serve you. It should be ready for your typical demands, you know, quick access to your favorite websites, emails, calendar, contacts, and of course, the occasional games.
Here are some time-saving tips for your PC:
- Less Meeting – Better than Outlook, it will make meet scheduling and viewing fast and you can add nice notes and minutes.
- KeyRocket – Get a cheat sheet of Office shortcuts. Finding stuff in Microsoft Office could be painful. This is a huge help.
- 2nd Monitor – No fancy app here. Just hook up another monitor for increased productivity.
- Autoruns – Speed up your boot time by removing anything that you don’t need to boot up your computer with.
- Antivirus software protection – Make sure you have a good virus protection software, such as Norton or Trend Micro. The last thing you want is for your computer not to work.
That’s it. Just five tips and you’ll be in control of your own PC support domain.