Slow or Freezing Computer
It’s not ideal when your computer decides to run at a snail’s pace. A slow or freezing computer is not ideal if you’re trying to be productive. Many things could cause your computer to run slowly. Reverting your computer back to how it ran when you first bought it is the ultimate objective. We are here to figure out why your PC or Mac is running slowly and how to get it back on track.
Common slow computer issues we support:
- Computer virus infection – Computer virus infections can slow down programs and your overall performance.
- Spyware / pop-up issue – Are you seeing ads, redirects, or pop-up boxes appearing. This is a sign of a spyware infection.
- Failing hard drive – Hard drive issues could cause your system not start up or run very slowly. We repair all PC hard drive issues and Mac hard drive issues.
- Failing RAM – Yes, failing memory can cause headaches and should be replaced.
- Failing motherboard – We have seen failing hardware, such as a motherboard, slow up the works.
- Corrupted operating system – Our techs repair Windows operating system corruptions and Mac OS issues that may cause delayed performance.
- Corrupted software / registry – Software may take a turn for the worse if parts of it are corrupted.
- Lack of storage capacity – Upgrading your PC or upgrading your Mac can breathe new life into your maxed out computer.
- Crashing software / applications – Incompatible applications may reduce functionality and computer speed.
What can you expect from our process to fix your slow computer?
- A free diagnosis to confirm the exact reason why your computer is slowing down.
- A clear, flat fee price of the repair cost for your approval to speed up your computer.
- A prompt repair service fix within 1 – 2 days to fix your slow computer issue.
- A service warranty of 60 days ensuring your full satisfaction.
- Prefer to have a certified technician come to you? Receive same-day service.